We went to Callaway Gardens for Labor Day weekend with my mom and my sister and her family. The weather couldn’t have been better! We spent our time riding bikes, swimming, and just hanging out. I made this easy recipe for breakfast one morning. It’s a terrific choice for a laid-back weekend because it uses time-saving frozen biscuits and requires no kneading. The cinnamon rolls were a hit—the girls ate two apiece. Enjoy!
Easy Cinnamon Rolls
1 bag frozen Southern-style biscuits
1/2 cup butter, softened
Vegetable cooking spray
1. Place frozen biscuits in three rows on a lightly floured surface. Let stand 30 minutes or until thawed.
2. Once thawed, press biscuits together to create a rectangle. Spread butter over top of biscuits; sprinkle brown sugar and cinnamon over the top.
3. Roll up, starting with 1 long side, to create a log. Slice log into 12 slices (cut off ends and discard). Place slices in a lightly greased round cake pan or cast-iron skillet.
4. Bake at 350° for 25 to 30 minutes or until done. Drizzle warm cinnamon rolls with glaze, if desired. Serve immediately.
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1 Tbsp. milk
1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
1. Stir together all ingredients until smooth, adding more milk if necessary.