Sunday, May 17, 2009

A Belated Mother's Day

It's been a while since I have I gone so many days without posting some recipes. I have been cooking, but it's been leftovers from the freezer, sandwiches, nothing new. Things have been very busy lately. Tonight Mel, Russ, the girls, and my mom came for dinner so we could celebrate Mother's Day. (Mom was visiting my brother and his family on the actual day.) Also joining us was our adoptive college student, Chris, who graduated from Samford on Saturday. Our meal consisted of tried-and-true recipes: Lemon Chicken Pasta, Apple-Blue Cheese Chopped Salad (this time the blue cheese was on the side due to the picky eaters at the table), and Cherry-Peach Cobbler à la mode (I added a bag of frozen peaches to the cherries). I wanted to remind you of these tasty dishes!

No comments: