Monday, April 19, 2010

Potato Salad

We had the easiest dinner in the world tonight: hamburgers on the grill and potato salad. I was inspired to make potato salad during my visit to the farmers market on Friday. They had teeny-tiny red potatoes, which were perfect for potato salad. To make the salad, I cut the potatoes in half or, if they were larger, in quarters, and then cooked them in boiling salted water (no peeling required). Once they were tender, I drained them and rinsed them with cold water; then I placed them in a bowl and sprinkled with salt and pepper. The dressing was equally easy: 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard, 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar, 1/2 cup olive oil, 1/2 Tbsp. honey, and 1/2 tsp. herbes de Provence. Once the dressing was blended, I tossed it with the potatoes. Enjoy!

No comments: