Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Brownies


I prefer brownies with some kind of chocolate morsels in them. The contrast between the cakey brownies and the firm morsels appeals to me. Today I used white chocolate ones.




Brownies
4 oz. unsweetened chocolate
3/4 cup butter
2 cups sugar
4 eggs
1 tsp. vanilla
1 cup flour
1 bag white chocolate morsels

1. Place chocolate and butter in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH for 1 minute, 30 seconds. Stir until chocolate melts. Stir in sugar and next 4 ingredients until thoroughly blended.
2. Line a 13- x 9-inch baking pan with foil; spray with cooking spray. Pour in brownie batter.
3. Bake at 350° for 25 minutes. Cool completely.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh. Did you forget to bring them in?

Phh said...

Sorry! I actually made them for the family I had to take dinner to on Tuesday. I'll redeem myself soon!